Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
IT / Security / Technology / Photography
- 03/2017 - present
- Information Security Officer - Rush Street Interactive
- Information Security Management System development, writing the security policies and implementing the relevant processes according to those policies. Conducting the Information Security Risk Assessments, development of Security Awareness program and guidelines. Defining the standards for technical implementation of information security requirements in the IT systems. Development of internal IT-related processes and documentation according to the regulatory needs.
- 01/2017 - present
- Coach - Personal Triathlon Coach
- Triathlon coaching, personal training plans and mentoring. Sports nutrition education and products.
- 11/2015 - 08/2017
- Social Media Manager - IRONMAN 70.3 Otepää
- Creation and curation of the content for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). Design, photography, video content, live broadcasts on Facebook etc. Triathlete community management.
- 11/2016 - 02/2017
- Marketing - Greenhouse CI
- (fixed-term contract)
- Strategic planning for digital marketing. Creation and curation of the content for social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter). Direct sales and PR. Preparations for company re-branding. Design, photography, video content. Research of customer acquisition channels.
- 11/2015 - 11/2016
- Chief Information Security Officer - Bigbank
- Information Security Leadership
- Information Security program development
- Acting as the link between the executive management and the business units regarding security-related issues
- Informing and advising the executive management regarding existing security threats/exposures and recommending courses of action
- Reviewing the information security framework and the related policies at least once a year and requesting approval for the changes from the executive management
- Defining the standards for technical implementation of information security requirements in the IT systems
- IT Security Risk Management
- IT Security Risk Management program development
- Performing security risk assessments and organizing periodic security testing
- Making suggestions for improving security controls and safeguards according to new threat agents
- Security Awareness
- Security Awareness Program development and maintenance.
- Developing employee awareness regarding the information security threats and countermeasures.
- Regular security awareness sessions
- Assessment of the security awareness
- Security Compliance
- Developing and maintaining the information security procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Implementing the information security policies on behalf of the executive management
- Ensuring the compliance with the information security policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Supervising the handling of information security incidents.
- 04/2010 - 08/2017
- Photographer / entrepreneur - Fotovabrik
- Photography and marketing trainings.
- Graphics Design
- Web Development
- Social Media marketing
- Photo- and videography
- 06/2006 - 07/2011
- IT and Compliance Security Manager - Playtech
- Development and implementation of global security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure ongoing maintenance of security. Monitoring compliance with the policies. Development and delivery of an education and training program on information security and privacy matters for employees. Working with outside consultants as appropriate for independent security audits. Business continuity planning, auditing, and risk management.
- 08/2005 - 06/2006
- Team Leader - Playtech
- Management and co-ordination of day-to-day activities within the Playtech System Team.
- 09/2004 - 08/2005
- Systems Administrator - Playtech
- Microsoft System administrator, management of Microsoft Windows Servers, Backups, Active Directory, Trend Micro Office Scan, MS Systems Management Server 2003.
- 05/2000 - 08/2004
- Systems Administrator - Eesti Telefon/Elion
- Microsoft System administrator, management of Microsoft Windows Servers, Backups, Active Directory, MS Systems Management Server, Sharepoint Portal.
- 1997 - 2015
- Different IT, Management, Marketing and Photography related trainings
- 1993 - 1999
- Institute of Economics and Social Sciences - Estonian University of Life Sciences
- Accounting and Financial Management
- 1982 - 1993
- Vastseliina Secondary School
- IRONMAN Certified Coach
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- native language
- Spoken excellent, written excellent
- Spoken good, written average
Words that define me
Back to Top
- Agur Jõgi
- Bigbank, CTO
- "Rando is very experienced person, from system administration to photographer to CISO to social media marketeer. Might look like too many areas, but Rando is also very results oriented person. Delivering results is something I remember from our woking together times.
Rando likes to take full responsibility on things. He is also good friend with details. And thinking about CISO role then patience, knowing details, always looking for delivering results and taking ownership - looks like a perfect set of skills.
I truly hope to work with Rando again."January 26, 2017
- Ken Kanarik
- Bigbank, Product Manager
- “Rando is a person you go conquer mountains with. Rare species of professionals who besides being a top notch expert also comes with people skills. Collaboration with Rando was an experience to recommend. With Rando in team you'll learn a lot about yourself, get a lot smarter in Information Security, Management, Risk Analysis, being truthful, photography, physical training and so much more. I Am grateful for having met Rando.” January 20, 2017
- Jochanan Sommerfeld
- Playtech, CSO
- “I was managing Rando for the last 2.5 years and found him as a dedicated professional, hardworking and valuable member of my Security Department. Rando’s wealth knowledge of many IT technologies combined with his leadership skills makes him an excellent choice for managing a team in the information technology and security domain. It was a pleasure to work with Rando and I would be happy to work with him again in the future.” August 1, 2011
- Juha Olavi Korhonen
- Playtech, CHRO
- “It is my pleasure to write a recommendation for Rando Kall. Until recently, I have been working closely with him for several years. I have found him to be a pleasant, trustful person who is covering his areas of responsibilities with high motivation. Rando is a true team player, self-directed person who is able to communicate effectively and cover not only technical, but also people skills oriented tasks. During his more than 7 year tenure at Playtech, he carried out highly sensitive and demanding security related tasks in a professional and mature way. Rando has also become a trusted colleague to many of us in management level. We much appreciate his outstanding sense of values and good sense of humor. I highly recommend him for employment or cooperation with any organization.” September 5, 2011
- Rafi Ashkenazi
- Playtech, COO
- "Rando is an experienced & methodical technical professional with a high level of dedication. I recommend Rando to any prospective employer." August 19, 2011